Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, Well, Well! Pink Paislee in The House!!!!

and it is awesome!!!! i have downloaded it into the store and the store is still pretty rough. I will be accepting orders begining April 1st for it, which is tomorrow. the store is still pretty hard to manipulate, but please email me if something does not work. this is a VERY BIG learning experience for me, to say the least! lol

here is the store's website addy:

http://stores.smalltowngirladventure.com/StoreFront.bok

remember, it is Rusty still!!!! lol

and to encourage your buying, here are a few teasers to help you buy! lol








Thank You Nikki for the awesome Layouts!!!

I admit I have played too, and i will try and upload my one project tonight. My layout may be my entry into the ckc contest, so i may not post it until after this weekend. not that i would have a chance. but it is still fun!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

cynde

No comments: