Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FED EX, PINK PAISLEE, AND WATER

Well my order from pink paislee was to arrive monday. monday. and it is wednesday and i still don't have it. ugggghhhhh. so after several calls yesterday, they assured me that i would get it today. some silly excuse about se missouri getting lots of rain and flooding. lol. i'm not really mad, cause i am very thankful that i did not have any flooding problems. but still want my pink paislee!!!!

and some good news! I now have a account with a company called product performers. they are a distributor and have some of the must have scrapping supplies. So what i have found that will be of big interest is:

*Cat Eyes chalk ink
*Zutter supplies and the machine if anyone is interested, let me know! also they have a cool carrying case for the machine and accessories.
*The new Teresa Collins Line. awesome stuff. see it here http://teresacollinsdesigns.com
*Zip Dry!!!!!
*Making Memories!
*Heidi Swapp!

and lots more.

I am excited! Some days I wonder if i am doing the right thing starting a online store, and i pray about it, and then i really feel like I am suppose to. so I keep going!

If you see or hear of anything you want, let me know and i will do my best to get it!!

cynde

No comments: